Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 Does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- What does Fall out mean?
- What does From Too Hot To Handle, Kelz said I'll be honest, ''getting pied'' was never great, bu...
- What does Come and turn yourself in. You'll get a plea bargain with that. mean?
- What does catch 22 mean?
- What does Just a dimwit who lives off his mother mean?
- What does Meet up mean?
- What does chill out mean?
- What does what a shame. mean?
- What does I've had way too many mean?
- What does I trust my gut. mean?