27 September

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
  • Thai
  • Japanese
Question about English (US)

What's the word to describe a guy who explain things to girls that girls have already known? manexplaining?

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions