Deleted user
27 September

Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? what is the name of the green thing in the middle of the image in English?

Read more comments

  • Spanish (Spain)
  • Spanish (Chile)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions