Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- If you can make smarter sentences, please correct this. Whether Japan should introduce a univers...
- Which one is natural to say when my kids ask me they want to play a game ? ①can I play a game ? ②...
- Could you correct me below? I'm stayinng at a donuts shop for 4 hours approximately. I have to h...
- Why is there “to get a flight”, but not “to take a flight”?
- My favorite class was art. Because art can express myself. There aren’t rules like other subjects...
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?