Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is "the country it's in"means? "This building's 100 years older than the country it's in."
- We are really obliged to many countries for a lot of support each time such great earthquakes occ...
- Actually I'm planning to travel the country, but I'm not privy to there. Does this sound natu...
- It's not easy to regroup after such a terrible accident. Just give him some time to rest. Doe...
- Our project is much behind the schedule. We need to find a middle ground with our client to catc...
- l feel like we're going to good friends I'm glad to see you does this sound natural?
- Does my English make sense?
- Are gearboxes meant for cars only? Or are there used in other mechanisms too?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- hi guys I’m preparing presentation and I’ve a few questions :) Do you use websites or phone apps ...
- "I cant go to school tomorrow I am sick" But if I change it to "If I could go to school I would" ...
- Do you have a purpose? Within/Within mind, you may be unhappy. Which is right?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?