Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- I understand that the word "bro" is short for brother, and it is used when addressing your close...
- Which one is the most natural sentence? When watch first episode When watching first episode ...
- How do you use adjust in English?
- You are such a nice guy You are a such nice guy Which one is right?
- Please help him, won't you? or Please help him, will you?
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- I don't understand it at all
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?