Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The front door was wet though it wasn't raining. Does this sound natural?
- Can you unlock the front door because he's coming home soon. Does this sound natural?
- (At the front desk) Do you have a humidifier at this hotel? Does this sound natural?
- Which of the two sentences is better? Or, are both of them natural? We were involved in the ...
- Which of the two sentences is more common? You can get some information if only you serf the In...
- Can you tell me if my wording / writing is correct? please 🙏🙂 "The Bob ghost" In my house live a...
- is correct to say: I think Tacos de escamole look tasty with butter, I will definitely eat them ...
- *this taste good but not pointing the finger this could've be done better. *this job is so fun b...
- And she writes on the board… “Writes the snail with her silvery trail” Why the order is different?
- does this sound natural? 1) I advised him about that "friend". 2) When my sister moving out I...
- What is “in from their play”
- What does (carpe diem) mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?