Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between I have already seen that film and I have seen that film yet ?
- The last film I saw was Lucy. Does this sound natural?
- I saw a film yesterday. in the end of a party, all Male and female kiss each other, even they do...
- One is referring to a specific incident?
- we need to devote some time to this topic we need to dedicate more time to this issue are these...
- CORRECT AND NATURAL? I doubt about it
- my bf told me "have you met other guys? you're too sexy I think your booty got bigger" "you're ...
- I just want to ask which accent,dialect of spanish is the most common one of these? Latin Ameri...
- Do these mean exactly the same? 1: I got involved in a car accident. 2: I was involved in a c...
- Vets always talk to dog but they sometimes reply, sometimes they don’t . Dog was run over and he ...
- What’s the meaning of “conjugate” when it comes to a verb?
- Do to others whatever you want to be done by others. Is this correct grammatically??
- "he's still hoping to gain the party's nomination gain a victory" can I use "obtain" instead o...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?