Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I think you'll get used to this job with time! Never give up! :) Does this sound natural?
- I have a job interview this Friday. Can I do good? I'm worried to speak English at the job interv...
- Any job recommend?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "i dunno how long i've seen someone saying that since"
- A:He has a book“Pick Up Lines that Work, Guaranteed! Meet American Girls!" Scary title for a book...
- On the day when I left my company, I did a short speech where you usually say farewell or express...
- I've eaten too much oiled foods. So that, I've a terrible headache as though my head is splitting...
- Can "I got it!" be used as an expression of joy similar to "Yay!", or it only means "I understood"?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- Could you please teach me predicative? Thank you! 🙏
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?