Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- I just learned that you can say: "I have an eclectic taste in music" meaning you like a lot of...
- How do we pronounce "4/4"?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “I didn’t know I had made the same...
- It’s not the response of Mary to do all the housework. It’s not Mary’s responsibility to do all...
- Where have I seen that before? Is this natural?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) They came up to Jimmy’s grandp...
- Have you learned a second foreign language? What second foreign language do most people learn?
- what is natural to say " thnkyou for entertaint me" for something that make us laugh
- I’ve eaten something for one month and I think “I don’t want to eat this anymore because I’ve eat...
- i prefer the room as it was before we decorated it. what does it mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...