Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why don't I brush my teeth and go to bed? 歯磨きして寝ようか。 Does this sound natural?
- Oh, no. I forgot to brush my teeth before I left home. しまった。歯磨きしてくるの忘れた。 Does this sound natural?
- One of my teeth is loose. 歯が1本ぐらぐらしている。 Does this sound natural?
- Are they all same meaning? 1.I haven’t used this app in a long time. 2.It’s been a long time...
- İ want to talk with English people for improving my English then which application should I use
- Does this sound natural? I would like to point out that the membership fee is too high. I think ...
- Does this sound natural? How about holding a trial class? The participants will be able to know ...
- I went to a tutoring session in the afternoon. Does this sound natural?
- Drama queen means someone cause trouble too often?
- Merhaba ben türküm ingilizce öğrenmek için sık sık konuşabileceğim İngiliz bir arkadaş arıyorum....
- How do you use adjust in English?
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?