Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Could you tell me if the sentences sound natural? (Casual) These days I've been watching Engli...
- ''Your boss and your payer is your customer'' Does this sound natural?
- If I'm the one who analyzes the text, can I say I'm the text analyzer?
- What is he speaking? https://youtu.be/PgIoxRNUYJ0 01:20
- what is US culture means
- Is this sentence below natural? My son caught a cold yesterday. Body temperature was 39.2℃, so I...
- When someone say like a joke, "Maybe he has your old bunk.", what does he/she imply? It's "bUnk...
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- what do you guys call this? we call it USB what about you?
- About how often is "Once in a blue moon" ? It's rarely? Or sometimes? When and how do you use thi...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...