Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- I clamped a hand on his shoulder. I clamped his shoulder with one of my hand. Are they the s...
- From 1-10, How frequently is it used: "like a bull in a china shop"
- Is it ( as I said before ) or ( like I said before )?
- Please tell me latin words in English such as e.t.c. e.g. and so on.
- I've foggotten my wallet. or I forgot my wallet. ??
- Can you give me some examples of "tangle"?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Bill used to be, and still is, ...
- Do you use this phrase “wake up on the wrong side of the bed”? If so, what kind of situation do y...
- Please help
- Does this sentence sound natural? The hawker asked the Chengguan: "Why do you only drive me away...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- 1. She playing football. 2. She plays football. 3. She is playing football. All sentences are co...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...