Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- When someone say like a joke, "Maybe he has your old bunk.", what does he/she imply? It's "bUnk...
- How do you reply to "Who's that?" if you are at someone's door? a- Me. b- It's me. c- I. d...
- Is this natural in American English? The beauty of poppy flowers belies their invasive nature. E...
- Why is it funny if there is a fine line between denominator and numerator?
- What does it mean by 'line in the sand' in this sentence? This is from Trump's speech and he's ta...
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- About how often is "Once in a blue moon" ? It's rarely? Or sometimes? When and how do you use thi...
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- Hi！I have a question. Could you help me figure it out？Is there any difference between Eyes closed...
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...