5 Dec 2014
- I walked as far as the post office. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between I need to head down to the post office. and I need to go to the po...
- The post office has found the parcel I had given up that they lost it. does this sound natural?
- Which do you usually read 10:30, "ten thirty" or "half past ten"?
- is it correct？Thanks へんな音がしますから、内で探しているので、それは冷蔵庫のドアが開いているの警告の音です。 誰か 冷蔵庫のドアを閉まることをわすれましたね。
- Does it mean the servant leader fulfills employees’ potential to become servants?
- Is this correct? 上周我去了长城，它从辽宁一直延伸到青海，长度总和达八千多公里。这次到中国，让我重新认识了旅行的意义。我深入了解了当地居民的衣食住行和文化。
- Can you understand me?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- when someone said something, I dont think so. I think not. what is the difference?
- Is this right? *If I went to the party, I wouldn't have money My question is also if I should pu...
- The letter does not explicitly comment on whether Democrats would oppose other potential witnesse...
- What is the most commonly used chat app in English speaking countries?
- When I watch a movie, I can hear people call planes, ships, etc ‘she’. Why are they called ‘she’,...