Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which verb form should I use? I thought that only one kind of desert [exist / existed] before...
- 'suggest doing sth' sounds good. How about 'suggest sb doing sth'? I suggest him/his buying a F...
- Hi there! My question is if it’s possible to use ‘a lot of/ lots of’ in negative sentences? Cambr...
- What do you call the ring / the signal that indicates the beginning and the ending of lessons in ...
- I've been on my feet for 5 hours can I sit for a bit (does this sound natural?)
- If someone asked me how are you? is it right to answer (never been better, and you?)
- which one is correct? 1. Does he eat rice everyday? 2. Is he eating rice everyday?
- Are these sentences correct? 1. With Alice or Kathy, which is your preference? 2. If Alice or K...
- Do americans still say "indeed" in day to day talk?
- "can you provide me your order number?" isn't this wrong?(not having "with" before "me")
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...