Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how do you use 'you know better'?
- Is there any difference between Correspond to And Correspond with
- How do you say この役立(やくた)たずめ！ in English (US)?
- How do you say 銀行(ぎんこう)の預金口座(よきんこうざ)の残高(ざんだか) in English (US)?
- Looking at a house, 'It's good to stay on the move.' What does that mean? On the move?
- What's the difference between "toast", "roast", "bake", "barbecue", "grill" and "broil" when they...
- She was brown from the sun. She was brown because she was tanned by the sun?? or the sun made he...
- How do you use "Whomever"?
- What do you call parents who gave birth to you? Bore parents?
- Is "nohow" only used in negative sentences ?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?