24 Oct 2015

Question about English (US)

It's good to remember that foreign students do not need work permit if:

- they are higher school students directed to do professional practices that last no longer than six months in calendar year (in the context of agreement between foreign higher school or foreign vocational school and an employer that is registered in district labor office which is appropriate in terms of place of residence or the employer's seat)

Please, make corrections
Read more comments

English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions