22 Nov 2021

  • Russian
  • English (UK)
Question about English (UK)

Can the word "crook" be translated as a verb with the meaning "to curve something"? (the Cambridge dictionary gives only one meaning (see the file) and it is not a verb) and, if it can, how are the past and past participle pronounced? are they [krukid] or [krukt]?

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
OGP image
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions
Previous question/ Next question