Read more comments
- What does the slang term どんだけ mean?
- What is the difference between どんだけすきのか？ and こんなにすきのか？ ?
- 日本語は楽しいの勉強する Is it grammatically correct for Learning Japanese is fun ?
- ¿En japonés existen los sinónimos?
- What is the plural of 'CV' / el currículm? Según Word, es incorrecto escribir 'currículmes'
- Please show me example sentences with "That's f**ked up!" or "This is (so) f**ked up!". Thank you
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Does the following sentense sound natural? Keyakizaka Street is the best spot to enjoy the Chris...
- ex) He is not only good at english but also good at soccer. Is this correct??
- Hello. I have a grammar question. Is the following sentence correct? The bookstore is situated...
- The picture below is from a game. And I found out that "These blast points, too accurate for ___...
- "You're in Room 7, top of the stairs." In this sentence, what does "top of the stairs" mean? ...