- Over the period of time, compared to other music formats, the sales of LPs declined significantly...
- I feel tired this period, I looking forward a holiday. Traveling with myself, Meeting some old fr...
- The good-for-eat period is written in the back. does this sound natural?
- 一度会った[だけでは]どんな人物かわからない。 why is it wrong if I put [だけでも] instead of [だけでは] in this sentence？
- Er schaut sie hilflos an. How does the "an" effect the sentence in this scenario?
- Por favor, enseñarme. ¿Qué significa “no tendrás flan de postre” en esta frase? ¿Eso se refiere a...
- こういう書き方は正しいですか？🙏👇🏻 「誰が田舎暮らしでは派手なスタイルは着られないと言うのだろうか？自分の好みや考えを持ち続ける中島さんは、私の憧れですよ！率直に言って、私も他人の目を気...
- 切り替える と 替える の区別を教えてください
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?
- "I thought as much" is this actually common in real talk too? Do you hear people use that phrase...