Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Is it possible to get advanced on English without language course?
- Your Mandarin seems like fluently. (Is it correct?)
- Is the phrase 'lower traffic noise' natural?
- Help me answer the test questions please: 1) She finished her math homework and went on ______ h...
- why “aux” does mean? For instance “I’m still going to take time to plug up my aux”
- Does it sound natural?”Geography is the study of the earth’s surface “
- Am I explaining things clearly?
- Is this natural in spoken English? He hurt his back when he lifted his son up over his head.
- I encounter "more original". Is it grammatically correct?
- Does this sound natural? I need try the method in the written records about half-dried smell to...
- What does "it's throwing an error" mean in the this conversation? A: okay? Is there a problem...