Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Is it possible to get advanced on English without language course?
- Babies have a gift to learn their native language. It takes a lot of time to achieve fluency but...
- ''Language level determination test'' Does this sound natural? How would you say that sentenc...
- Let's move up the meeting to Tuesday. Let's move the meeting ahead to Tuesday. Are they the...
- You have 24 correct answers from 25. You have 24 correct answers out of 25. Which sentence is...
- "its raining men" Is it grammatically correct? Can I write any noun after Raining?
- I need to do this exercise, but I can't find a pair for "spectacular" and "gripping" on the list....
- How to orally spell words with accents like précis, pâté?
- If I say "next weekend" on Monday, is that 5 or 6 days from now? Or is it another 7 days later th...
- Can I say "I borrowed him a pen." to mean "I borrowed a pen from him."?
- What is he saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?