Question
15 January

• Korean

‎This is my journal!🤡🤡🤡
Could you please help with my sentences?
I want to know the most natural and casual wait to say these!!
How would you say this??

After I finished work, I said this to my colleagues "Bye guys! enjoy your weekend" in English. Since there was no managers around, I thought it was the perfect time for speaking English. But even though I said it out loudly to everyone, no one answered me back.
It was pretty embarrassing so I said "Why is no one answering?" in English, and of course, nobody responded. So I walked out with a little bit of shame. whatever! I don’t give a damn about it. I just wanted to speak English so I did. that’s it. But honestly, speaking English in front of my coworkers makes me nervous. Even though it’s simple greeting. At the moment, I felt like shitting bricks. Anyways I did what I wanted and I didn’t regret it at all. From now on, I’m going to enjoy this right moment. It’s irrelevant conclusion though haha.

Answers