It's very good overall with mistakes only being minor, well done!
- 'which WAS produced in 2001'
- 'One of the best-known Japanese animations, this masterpiece is the winner of an Oscar'
- 'The story begins when' (no need for a comma here)
- "the UNUSUAL land"
- 'she and her parents HAD ARRIVED'
- 'THE ADULTS,, under influence OF ENCHANTED FOOD, TURN into pigs'
- 'Later, a complicated series of events occur'
- 'A huge building'
- 'UPON FIRST GLANCE Spirited Away seems a cheery tale with a childish yet moving
- "The movie raises awareness of important problems in Japanese society"
- 'GROWING difference'
- 'every kind of VIEWER'
- 'Due to its particular combination of plotline and a hidden, important and grave meaning, it's an animation for both younger and older audiences."
- 'it's a movie worth seeing for everyone'