17 January

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

Do American use “fancy somebody” to say be sexually attracted to somebody? Like, “I think she fancies me.” Or is it more like British English?

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Mexico) Near fluent

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
Deleted user

[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
OGP image
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions
Previous question/ Next question