Question
18 January

• German
  • French (France)

I'm hesitant to send a text message as I'm not sure if my message sounds polie enough:

"Hello Giselle,
I hope you are doing well, keeping safe and having a good start to 2022!

I hope I am not too late in getting back to you but I would like to accept your kind offer of a letter of recommendation, and therefore ask if you are still willing to provide me with one?

Hope to hear back from you soon!
(alternatively: I hope you don't mind me asking and lI'm looking forward to hearing back from you)

Best wishes,
Nancy"

I'm aware that basically all sentences in this message start with "I hope" but I don't know how it would be better..I'm open for any suggestions!

Answers

• German

• German

• German

"Hello Giselle,

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Best wishes,
Nancy"