Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- excuse me ! can I go now? does this sound natural?
- What does "excuse you" mean?
- I found a proper excuse for you not to go to the gym. does this sound natural?
- Having had experienced financial hardships in my younger days always keeps me grounded.
- "I always make an impulsive buy. I really need to kick the habit." Hello! Do you think the sen...
- Could you tell me the difference between "continue to do" and "continue doing"? Some say "cont...
- The actor was stumped for words when the interviewer put him on the spot. ———— Would you tell ...
- ■ He is a very popular comedian and looks like an upbeat, bubbly person. There is no room for dou...
- He leisurely want to his school is the sentence correct?
- Let's go for coffee. Let's go for a coffee. Let's go for a cup of coffee. Which is correc...
- Let's go for a hike. Let's go hiking. Let's go on a hike. Which is correct? Thank you.
- please help me!!
- “bluish paint” why not blue? i see pinkish too, what does ~ish mean.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...