Read more comments
- Shall I say: "if you want to buy a new car of that brand, you have to pay 10k up to 15k pounds a...
- Which I like the more beautiful car than that car sounds the most natural?
- The car which I thought was a nice was not good. does this sound natural?
- I saw the conversation below. A: It's too late. B: Says who? A: Uh, says my watch. I thought "w...
- There are other synonims for ,,take your shoes off" or ,,put your shirt on"?
- Is there another way to say that? “He’s my age”
- Could anyone talk about the words "habitant" and "inhabitant"?
- i cannot understand the difference of these expressions even either from their contexts or with d...
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ーCan I borrow your pen? ーYeah, but bring me back the...
- What’s the difference between “transsexual” and “tranny”?
- 1. We believe him to be honest. 2. We believe in him to be honest. Are both sentences correct...
- "Cut a tomatoe into fourths" does that make sense?(cut the tomatoe into 4 parts)
- https://youtu.be/-peF1C8AmU4?t=264 he said...what??