Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which Who is your teacher adviser when you was in Grade 5? sounds the most natural?
- I felt that one of my teachers are from America. does this sound natural?
- I think that even a bad teacher would teach you something does this sound natural?
- Hi, can you tellme which of the following sentences sounds more natural? Or nothing? 😊 (1) Thank...
- How many clubs are there? と聞かれて Fourteen are. という答え方はOKですか?
- ‘poster region’ means ‘wine-producing area’?
- Which sounds most natural to say “ I’ve arrived (in) (at) (to) new york today.
- A: "I got a word of encouragement from my parents." B: "I got words of encouragement from my par...
- if a young guy said “don’t mind if i do.” when he was invited “would you like some?”, does it sou...
- "Stay in the fight, be strong." Is this sentence is an idiom? What does it mean?
- Which does “his expectations” mean? 1. what he expects (to do) 2. what people expect him to do
- *we'll discuss this much further when we have time. *further your strength. (does this sound na...
- Hello everyone, Can you help me answer a question? "She works in the construction industry." me...