Question
16 May

• Korean
  • German
  • Italian

Hello!

What’s the difference between „are you going to travel England“, „will you travel England“ and „are you travelling England“??

I think people ask with „are you going to travel“ and „will you travel“ about the plan of someone and „will“ is about the decision at the moment of speaking.. Then when I ask someone „will you travel“, should the counterpartner decide to travel at the moment of speaking..? 😂

Feel free to provide some sample sentences!

Answers

Hello!

I think people ask with „are you going to travel“ and „will you travel“ about the plan of someone and „will“ is about the decision at the moment of speaking.. Then when I ask someone  „will you travel“, should the counterpartner decide to travel at the moment of speaking..? 😂