Question
22 May

• Vietnamese

could u fix my letter so that it can be correct and more natural. thank uu

Dear John,
I have received your letter. I'm writing this letter to reply to you.
I'm really into cooking. I spend most of my free time preparing meals for my family. When I eat outside and try something new, if I find that meal delicious, i really want to learn how to make it and try my best to cook the same taste. It also a way i can do diversity of meals for my beloved people. I love when they try my foods and give compliments.
But I have much work to do recently so that i just want to cook something simple like vegetable soup.
You have asked me where I buy all my food from. To be honest, I don't know, really, it is my mum who is buy food everyday so I can cook.
How about you? Do you keen on cooking?
Anyway, I really looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love,

Answers

Dear John,
I'm really into cooking. I spend most of my free time preparing meals for my family. When I eat outside and try something new, if I find that meal delicious, i really want to learn how to make it and try my best to cook the same taste.   It also a way i can do diversity of meals for my beloved people. I love when they try my foods and give compliments.
How about you? Do you keen on cooking? 
Love,