18 Nov 2015
Question about English (US)
I just finished my IELTS speaking test. And the subject I got was "discribe an event that made you happy" I said I made a trip to BeiJing and threw my birthday party there. Did I was off the point? I was worried about that. I need your advice
- How can I finish a good IELTS writing
- i'm preparing for IELTS EXAM. i'm desparatly seeking a speaking practise partner. if you want to ...
- I'm learning to listen English, especially in IELTS, i've learned by having an IELTS listening te...
- what does to find a balance mean when someone says I need to find a balance between work and my p...
- is it correct?
- Is everything correct?
- Is this ok? Весь апрель шёл дождь, но было тепло.
- Is this sentence correct? 今、JLPTへ勉強している。頑張ります！
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- what does american people think about others learning their language?
- Which sentence is the most natural sounding? and do these two sentences mean the same thing? ...
- Can you help me write out what the words before the first comma?
- What does this mean? Me trolling the gutters of main street for pieces of saltwater taffy or Jol...
- “Let’s together.” Is this sentence’s grammar right?