The preventive methods for swine flu are very successful, because the swine flu has already been ...

Native language
Simplified Chinese (China) Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Near fluent
The preventive methods for swine flu are very successful, because the swine flu has already been controlled during this years, it is not a serious disease as before. People know how to prevent swine flu and they also go to take swine flu vaccination regularly. But even it is not an serious disease, I still recommend the local government to pay attention on it, and the government and private agency can keep providing free vaccination for citizens. If people stop to take the vaccination, they will have chance to get swine flu. I think people also need to update the information on the website about swine flu. I hope people can have a good health habit and follow the prevention that I talked before.
这个表达自然吗?

Native language

Native language
0