Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- How much time should I spend a day learning French in order to become fluent in one year?
- Is it okay to say "Yeah, right." when responding to someone?
- I have the/an impression that Mr. Trump tweets all the time. Which is more natural here, the or ...
- What is the differences between the two expressions below?? Do you mind opening the windows?? ...
- I need to take water at school. Is this correct? Or to school?
- Did James accept with cameron proposal or decline her proposal? Cameron: Mind if we stop in? ...
- "When I was 16 I went to a trip in London in a holiday group" I'm not sure if my sentence is gram...
- does "the absence rates has decreased a little " sound natural?
- what are they doing respectively? Is it grammatically correct?
- Can "printable" also be used as a noun?
- X. I thought of the answer as correct to how to educate children. Y. I thought of the answer to ...