Question
3 Apr 2017

Simplified Chinese (China)

Recently,I have searched a lot materials about learning English, including some journals like The Economist ,The Washington Post, and several applications like Quora, HiNative and so on. Every night, I listen VOA and write English words. It is such a pleasure for me to be familiar with English gradually.
During my past 20 years, I studied English for examination, but made few progress. It is a wonderful dream for me that I can fluently communicate with friends whose mother language is English, which never comes true. But I consider I will fulfill my dream at last with my continual effort.
An increasing number of problems were concluded as I studied English. Firstly, writing is the biggest trouble, which I cannot solve properly, and it may still exist for a long period. In my teachers' opinion, it is crucial for us to write complicate sentences using advanced words and grammars. I followed their suggestions. However, when I tried to write an nice article that can achieve high grades,
too many mistakes emerged. Teachers told me there was a lot of Chi-English in my article. Secondly, my oral expression is poor. I dare not speak English loudly like others, because my accent sounds not well and it is even a challenge for my friends and my teachers to understand what I mean. When I traveled in Singapore last year, my family encouraged me to talk with the native to prove whether they can understand me or not. Eventually, after several repeats, they still cannot figure out my meaning clearly. Last but not least, listening comprehension is so difficult for me that I get poor grades in examination every time. Although I watch Hollywood movies regularly, I even cannot understand their speaking at all without subtitle.
I love English culture. No matter how hard it is, I will try my best to learn English well. In the past, my method of learning may be inefficient.
I believe I will find a better way to learn English in near future.

Answers

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)

Simplified Chinese (China)