Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- What is the difference between replace A with B and replace A by B ?
- Is this natural in American English? When riding an escalator, it is considered good manners to ...
- Q. two meanings of the word ' mere' are Opposite. How can I discern it? is there commonly used ...
- It's been or It has been? I was watching a tv series and while I was doing that, a girl said "It...
- If I had a girl friend, it would be clear that I would enjoy my life more... Is this natural?
- It seems to be A is very popular. Aが1番人気みたいですね。と言いたいのですが、合っていますか？
- This office a little bit needs something to hang on the wall. The walls look so empty. Is this co...
- Is this natural in American English? I often hear people ask the question: Which is more import...
- What does state-of-the-art mean and why?