- 田中さんは「こんにちは」と言いました。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 田中さん兄弟はいらっしゃいますか
- Is this sentence correct? 田中さんは窓が閉めてあります。
- Does this sound natural and formal? Reseach on the topic appears to have not been conducted.
- When a book is rompy, how is the book in other words?
- is this correct “every movie he’s ever starred in had a plot worse than the previous but his acti...
- Is "it" in the following sentence a grammatical subject or not? [It bothers Homer when he has no...
- Are there any common wishes for the New Year other than saying Happy New Year?
- Do people say “fuck factory” to insult a certain organization/group/company?
- Have you seen anything like this? "almost never" can I say "nearly never" instead?
- what is the opposite of broken? for example "the toy is broken" can you say "the toy is intact" i...
- For the English speakers, can you please tell me how I can improve my English ? Some tips maybe ?