- A: I'll finish it by tonight. B: No, take your time. I'm not busy. Do they sound natural?
- 「電車が遅れでいるようだけれども、もう来るでしょう。」 「もう来る」のは「電車」？それとも「電車を待つ人」？
- Is this sentence correct and meaningful for a native speaker? And how do you change the pronouns ...
- How do you express the plural form of different nouns? Examples:cat,job,friend,hobby,computer,re...
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Why do many Japanese music groups break up due to artistic...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "you might not substitute this fridge for another one. It was quite acceptable to use"?
- Does anyone have Whatsapp groups for training English?
- Do only black people use “boo”as a term of address? Just like “man” “girl” or “dude”. Or white pe...
- im making a website. which one sounds great? and any other offers? im torn between website name!...
- The movie has attracted quite a crowd. I understand "quite" is "very", right? If so, The movie...