- I'm hazy on the rules of this game does this sound natural?
- I know how to go there but I'm hazy. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between "hazy" and "murky" ?
- What are Japanese Particles? And when are they used, please provide examples ☆
- Is this sentence correct? きっといい点取るぞ！ (I'm sure you'lltake a good score)
- Do we call both elder sisters and younger sisters of our father 고모, or do the two have different...
- When I go to a beach I like it better covered with rocks than covered with sand. ____ Does this ...
- 皆さん、この文章は正しいですか。 二ーさん、吉田様から電話があります。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- "He made windows-system imitating mac-system. We had no choice but to typing only character to r...
- Today I forgot an expensive umbrella at the mall. The cheapest ones can be bought for 100 yen. So...
- ①I became more interested in it. ②I became interested more in it. ③I became interested in it mo...
- Why is the sentence correct? You can do whatever you please. I looked up dictionaries, and the...
- When you write a question in Japanese which ends with か, you can use "。" instead of "?". Does th...