28 Dec 2015
Question about English (US)
I'm learning to listen English, especially in IELTS, i've learned by having an IELTS listening test, after that i listen again with script for skimming and scanning until I get it, the day after i'll listen as many as possible for a week. Moreover, i'm listening 3 songs everyday and its lyrics, is it the right way to learn listening? Could you share me your listening strategies?
- How can I finish a good IELTS writing
- i'm preparing for IELTS EXAM. i'm desparatly seeking a speaking practise partner. if you want to ...
- I just finished my IELTS speaking test. And the subject I got was "discribe an event that made yo...
- これ後で公園へ行きます。 この後で公園へ行きます。 After this, i will go to the park. どちらが正しいですか。
- I can’t seem to find it. I can’t find it. Could you tell me how the two are different?
- Is the sentence correct? His shift to a despot was the main cause of the revolution.
- Is this grammatically correct?: Compra uno ahora!
- I’m sending my Japanese friend a link to a YouTube video and I want to say something like “Maybe ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- What does “wise” mean when it’s put after a word(maybe a noun)?
- Can you understand everything I said? I had to speak fast because I only have to minutes...
- What does “basic” mean when it’s said to mean to insult someone?
- I got hit on/in my head Which one is correct?
- I don’t like a snake. I don’t like snakes. How different do the two sound to native English speak...