Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it natural if I say “I’m trying to make better days for future”?
- In this pic, why did they say “Safe!”? Could anyone tell me the meaning please?
- Can you help me choose the correct answer to fill in the blank and tell me the difference? “We ...
- Can you help me with this small conversation that happens in a deli Staff: what would you like ...
- Can I put the word "various" before uncountable noun such as "information"?
- go out to drink go out for a drink 1. Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much! 2. I...
- go out TO eat barbecue go out AND eat barbecue Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much!
- “Do you usually come to school on foot?” Can we answer this question like this: “Yes, I usually ...
- Let's date with me if you're not too busy. Does this sound natural?