I'll write down my today's diary and I hope you guys help me to correct anything you find awkward. thank you. Today is the day of persons with disabilities. As the other years, there's a big demonstration t... does this sound natural?

20 Apr 2017

I'll write down my today's diary and I hope you guys help me to correct anything you find awkward. thank you.

Today is the day of persons with disabilities. As the other years, there's a big demonstration today. This demo is really hard thing. Because they are really tough and unpredictable. They attact us with automatic wheel chair. They just rush to us suddenly during parade. And some of them rush to driving cars so that drawing attraction fron the media. So we always need to be attention or get hurt. But today's demo finished so early than I expected. Actually there was nothing. They demonstrated peacefully and finished early. So nice. So we could go back to the camp early. I was nervous today but its a relief that nothing happened and nobody get hurt.
I got the suit today that I ordered a couple of days ago. Though I didnt try to wear it, it perfectly suit to me. And design is also nice as i expected. But i should cut off the bottom of pants. It's too long for me now. Now I'm considering whether turn up it or not. Hmmm.... I need to consider more.
I got a penalty from the captain. I was writing my essay for competition at night. But suddenly the captain showed up and scolded me that I was using computer just for internet surfing. But I swear I didnt. I was just writing my essay seriously. But he didn't trust me and gave me a penalty. Damn. I just didnt persuade him. He doesnt listen what I say. So i gave up to talk with him. Bad ending of the day.

Native language
English (US) Malay Simplified Chinese (China) Near fluent

Native language
Korean

Native language

Native language
Korean

Native language

Native language
Korean

Native language

Native language
Korean

Native language

Native language
Korean

Native language
Korean

Native language
Korean

Native language

Native language

Native language
Korean
0