Read more comments
- What is the difference between chop and chop off ?
- What does "we're in for some chop" mean?
- What does chop chop mean?
- It is proper that he should have refused your offer. As the interpretation of the sentence above...
- It’s a better idea to listen to whatever he says so that you can avoid troubles. Does it sound n...
- When someone says “ I feel we should meet”, is it correct to say “I feel the same” or “I feel the...
- My friends can be identified as acquaintance, close friends and best friends. Does it sound natu...
- What is he saying?
- What does this sentence mean? :He ripped his pants right down the center Does it mean he rippe...
- can you show me some examples about the word "mean"? thanks
- Could someone help me, please?
- Can I say give him it or just give it to him?
- Is this dialogue natural? A: He is a bold man. B: What? He has hair. A: No, I said "bold", n...