Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is the sentence correct? We often eat Gyudon as fast food.
- Is ”eat vegetarian” a common phrase of “have a vegetarian diet”?
- Is "Show them what you’ve made of. " has the same meaning as "Show them what you did"? Please he...
- Are these explanation correct? The boiling water -------> The water that is boiling The smo...
- Let's dig from here Let's dig here Are both correct and the same?
- Teacher: What is your favorite day of the week? Student: My favorite day of the week is Monday...
- There [is/are] a bedroom and two bathrooms in the apartment. Which one do you use, “is” or “are”?
- (In the classroom) Person A: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats? Person B: I don't like the both...
- Do or Does ? ____ the clients know they need our help?
- Why there’s no “is”?