Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which story do you think is the most beautiful or interesting one in the Norse mythology?
- He told his story does this sound natural?
- A short true story. Night in the countryside is quieter than night in the city. I find myself so ...
- A: You look very busy. B: Yes. So little time so much to do. A: Let me know if you need any ...
- A:Thank you for helping me with my project. This is for you. It’s cheesecake. B:Wow! Thank you...
- You're good at quizzes. Can you quiz me about animals? Does this sound natural?
- Hi, native speakers. Please tell me does "utility" have an adjective part of speech?
- Correct my errors,please. thanks!: I do jump-rope 500times every in the morning.
- A: Do Japanese people always eat fish? B: It depends. Some Japanese people don’t like fish. ...
- Coffin and casket. Which one is more common?
- What do you use mostly in public: Toilet, restroom or lavatory?
- He's nuts but not as crazy as jumping out of there. He's nuts but not crazy enough to jump out of...
- This is never a battle between Republicans and Democrats, it's about Wall Street and plebs. Doe...