Read more comments
- How do you descrive this corns?It's lot of corns and out of sushi
- How do you say this in English (US)? how can I descrive my school?
- How do you descrive the first cry of a newborn baby? In Japanese we say オギャー オギャー
- Bonjour, Quelqu'un peut me transcrire ça? Merci d'avance
- Which cities in China do you want to visit?
- what does a personality disorder mean does it refer to a mental instable person or is it just mor...
- “How do you explain this?” Does the sentence above have a nuance of anger?
- In a looking-around-properties situation, what's the meaning of 'straight to the details'? Does...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Hi, Have you ever heard someone use the word "drunked" instead of "drunk"? My friend says that b...
- Which one is right? We all are going to get through it We're all going to get through it
- I worry about what other people (might think / think) of me. between ‘might think’ and ‘think’, ...
- Do you want to know something about Brazil?
- i want to know how can improving listenning English?