Read more comments
- What does Bless you Roma, that was fantastic. mean?
- Roma and Itori are siblings? does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Roma capitale
- Grupo de 日本語 https://chat.whatsapp.com/CHWwUTQDMsK0alWWrpdszs
- it this sentence ok? 「どうやってここに来たの？」
- Could you give me a link to the poem "The Morning of Eternal Parting"- Kenji Miyazawa? Please)
- “She says modern Guiding is about girls building their confidence.” （In the sentence above, I kn...
- Which one is correct: Movies I watched in 2019 or Movies I have watched in 2019?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- 1. He can drink a lot. 2. He’s a big drinker. 3. He can handle his drinks. 4. He can hold their d...
- Hi guys, which one is correct? Does it have to be so loud? Does it have to be this loud? Does it...
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Have you ever got your back blown out?" "Yes, it happened...
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Do you take any supplements?" "Yes, in addition to vitami...
- Is this natural as spoken English? Hollywood movies are often promoted in Japan, by saying "al...