Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? “...”是一个人的名字。
- Hope is good day. Hopefully is good day. Are these correct?
- Is this sentence correct? Because of very strong wind🌀 which blew in the early morning yesterday...
- what is the question for this answer: - She's really nice
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "i dunno how long i've seen someone saying that since"
- A:He has a book“Pick Up Lines that Work, Guaranteed! Meet American Girls!" Scary title for a book...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- Could you please teach me predicative? Thank you! 🙏