Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? “...”是一个人的名字。
- Could anyone talk about the words "habitant" and "inhabitant"?
- i cannot understand the difference of these expressions even either from their contexts or with d...
- Coffe is so bitter for me. Is this sentence right?
- "I'm not young anymore?!" or "Am i not young anymore?!"
- Do you think that Chinese is the most difficult language in the world?
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ーCan I borrow your pen? ーYeah, but bring me back the...
- What’s the difference between “transsexual” and “tranny”?
- 1. We believe him to be honest. 2. We believe in him to be honest. Are both sentences correct...
- "Cut a tomatoe into fourths" does that make sense?(cut the tomatoe into 4 parts)
- https://youtu.be/-peF1C8AmU4?t=264 he said...what??