Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does talk with native speakers improve my English skill ?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The toy car crashed into the w...
- what does "it breaks the ice" mean, as a slang?
- Bring or Take? Can you please tell me which I should use in the following dialogue? Take or brin...
- Is it natural? I’d like to know how long it will take to the nearest station from here.
- "I can get your bag" does saying CAN means you will do it? i thought its just for abilities? in t...
- Does it sounds natural? "I am a scholarship engineering student"
- which one is correct ? I had went to work before you came I went to work before you came
- The train is stopped running. Is the sentence natural?
- I'm worried if I can get up tomorrow. Is this sentence natural?